[ecasound] FLAC seek error

From: William Goldsmith <bill@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 25 2013 - 05:18:01 EET

I'm using ecasound 2.9.0+dev on OS X 10.8 & when I try to do this:

ecasound -i /audio/library/processed/flac/1356.flac -y:10 -o
jack_multi,AU Lab:in1,AU Lab:in2

I get this:

ecasound: ERROR: [ECA-SESSION] : "Audio object does not support seeking,
unable to set a non-zero starting offset.

I have libsndfile 1.0.25

Bill Goldsmith
Radio Paradise