Re: [ecasound] audio dropping ecasound v2.9.0

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 02 2013 - 12:09:34 EEST

Hello Justin!
   Does this setup work, if you omit the -c option?If not, would it change
anything, if you slightly reordered your chains to something like:
-a:1 -i:input1 -ea:100 -km:1,0,100,0,1 -Md:alsaseq,midcontroller
-a:1 -i:input1 -ea:100 -km:1,0,100,0,1 -Md:alsaseq,midcontroller
-a:1,2 -o jack,system
   With getpos you should always be able to find out the current position. You
might also try adding:
   to the end of your commandline and then use jack_transport to control JACK
   Otherwise I can't see anything wrong in your setup. I'm pretty sure, that
even reordering the chains as suggested, should have a great influence on the
outcome. With Nama I usually get somewhat similar chainsetups and they work
splendidly with version 2.9.0, even though I did pull the latest git commits
as well, those were concerned with other problems, if I recall correctly.
   Warm regards