[ecasound] missing JACK feature - setting up the JACK server name

From: Dirk Michel <dierschieh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 14 2013 - 12:10:14 EEST

I'm using ecasound with JACK. Everything works fine while JACK runs with
the default server name.

If JACK runs with an other server name, e.g "test", than ecasound fails to
connect to this JACK server.

It seems there is a missing feature, setting up the JACK server name. Also
inside of the documentation is nothing about to set the JACK server name.

My proposal would be to add a new parameter (server_name) to the global
JACK options: -G:jack,client_name,operation_

I already adapted the source code of ecasound and tested it successfully.

best regards