[ecasound] Using Nama (was: Re: Nama build issues (was: Re: Interactive mode, cut &) paste)

From: Lars Bjørndal <lars@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2012 - 00:24:16 EET

Hi, and thank you very much for all your help! Now, I've successuflly
built Nama, and I can start it in text mode. I've created a project
and imported a WAV file. When pressing SPACE to play, I get the
following error message: "Cannot start. Engine is not configured."

I have the package ecasound-2.7.2-1.fc17.ccrma.i686 installed. What's
the problem, do you think?

Keep yourself connected to Go Parallel:
INSIGHTS What's next for parallel hardware, programming and related areas?
Interviews and blogs by thought leaders keep you ahead of the curve.
Ecasound-list mailing list