Re: [ecasound] ecasound 2.9.0rc2

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 28 2012 - 01:30:52 EEST

Hello Kai!
   I've tested Ecasound from git just pulled two or three hours ago and it
works like a treat. Adding those fades is no longer a problem,nor is the
delay. thank you for these fixes, they make a great difference! It's good to
know, that Ecasound won't quit on me in the middle of a recording and, that it
will even be steady and reliable, when doing nasty things to tracks in Nama.
:-)
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;