Re: [ecasound] -kog, -kf and LV2 testing needed

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 11 2012 - 00:22:25 EEST

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:59:54PM +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> What do you think folks, is current git master ready for release?
I've been using it for almost a month now and it feels pretty stable. We
probably won't know to what extent until a major release and wider
testing takes place: the old chicken and egg poser, really. :) I'd say
LV2 support, cop-bypass, and stop-sync definitely justify releasing
soon. Last I heard, the Debian freeze was set for June 15.

Cheers,
S.M.