[ecasound] control oscillator samplerates?

From: James Mckernon <jmckernon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2012 - 02:37:36 EEST

Hi all,

I was wondering at what rate the -kos oscillators are sampled and their
values applied to effects? Is this once per block? I ask as I found that
using an oscillator to modulate, for example, the length of delay on a
delay effect leads to some nasty scratchy-sounding artefacts, perhaps to do
with the control oscillator being sampled at a lower rate than the audio.

I would be interested in any way to erase or attenuate this problem, if
anyone knows of one.

resolution app monitoring today. Free.

Ecasound-list mailing list