[ecasound] Ecasound and time code - Broadcast WAV

From: Andrea Capra <kepra78@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 24 2011 - 23:05:40 EEST

Hi,I'm searching a way to force ecasound in recording Broadcast WAV (WAV files with time code in their header).I know for sure that "libsndfile" gives this opportunity but I don't know if ecasound implement this feature...Any idea?
Thanks in advance,Andrea Capra

Ing. Ph.D. Andrea Capra

Dipartimento di Ingegneria Industriale
UniversitÓ di Parma