Re: [ecasound] inverse gate

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 20:52:44 EEST

Hello Rob!
   If Ecasound's internal gate isn't to your liking, then there's at least one
other gate in the swh LADSPA plugins and there might be more. Yet I never
really had much use for them.
   May I ask, for what effect you are doing, what you do? A few possibilities
suggest themselves to me, but I'm always eager to be surprised. :-)
   Best wishes

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

====== Find my music at ======

BlackBerry&reg; mobile platform with sessions, labs & more.
See new tools and technologies. Register for BlackBerry&reg; DevCon today!
Ecasound-list mailing list