Re: [ecasound] inverse gate

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 18:58:22 EEST

Hello Rob!
   I suppose some small latency got in your way. I suppose the best way to do
it might be to put a gate with the same settings (except for the threshhold)
on two chains, so you should have the exact same latency. On one chain you put
-ea:100 on the other -ea:-100. Maybe that will do the trick for you. I can't
think of a better way right now. I wouldn't know of any effect to do your
bidding in one go. Interesting idea though.
   Kind regards

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

====== Find my music at ======

BlackBerry&reg; mobile platform with sessions, labs & more.
See new tools and technologies. Register for BlackBerry&reg; DevCon today!
Ecasound-list mailing list