Re: [ecasound] adjust phase of signal

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Sat Jun 25 2011 - 10:36:49 EEST

Hello Patrick!
   the only Ecasound thing I can think of is shifting the phase b 180 degress,
you just use -ea:-100 or whatever your volume should be. perhaps you can use a
phasing effect (LADSPA included). You must use one, that allows an offset and
a rate of 0Hz.
   Hope that helps

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense..
Ecasound-list mailing list