Re: [ecasound] Ecasound troubles (aborting)

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 00:25:49 EEST

Hello Kai!
   Sorry for not reposting. But I was put on the right trail again. It had to
do with removing from the ladspa directory. Now it works fine again.
Can't see, why exactly makes trouble here, but without it, everything
runs just smoothly, no startup or exiting errors.
   Warmly yours

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

publish your website.
Ecasound-list mailing list