[ecasound] ecasound 2.7.2 binary missing from bin directory

From: linux media 4 <linuxmedia4@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 08:30:06 EET

Hi,

I built ecasound-2.7.2 with:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ecasound --enable-debug --disable-arts

The sections explaining what was being installed checked out ok.

Both 'make' and 'make install' didn't show anything unusual (with my
untrained eye that is).

The Path for ecasound is set correctly, but when I went to run ecasound,
it said it didn't exist. I looked in /usr/local/ecasound/bin there was
no ecasound binary.

This is the listing of /usr/local/ecasound/bin

ecaconvert_debug
ecafixdc_debug
ecalength_debug
ecamonitor
ecanormalize_debug
ecaplay_debug
ecasignalview_debug
ecasound_debug
libecasoundc-config
libecasound-config

If you can't replicate this bug, then I will be glad to build ecasound
again. But let me know what info you want me to report and how to
capture that info.

Thanks,
Rocco