Re: [ecasound] How to add a chain during processing

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 08:49:12 EEST

Hello Io糏篈!
   I'm sorry, but I think this isn't possible. Ecasound will haveto stop for a
moment to add this chain and it's input/output.
   I think you can make it quicker by trying this:
-a:1stchain -i music3.aac -o alsa
-a:2ndchain -i music4.aac -o alsa
   Although I'm still not completely sure if this works. I think JACK would be
better suited for this, instead of ALSA.
   Kindly yours

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in U.S. and Canada