Re: [ecasound] lossless conversion broken?

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Oct 25 2010 - 17:21:52 EEST

Hello Dan!
   This sounds strange, and I suppose shouldn't be. But why convert a .wav-file
to a .wav-file, just for testing?
   Otherwise I suppose your best bet for the moment is using flac directly. It
can be scripted. For convertng between bit-depths you could use the
   Sorry, that this isn't much help.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in U.S. and Canada