Re: [ecasound] ecasound-2.7.1 'configure' reports wrong 'readline' include directory

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 11 2010 - 12:47:00 EEST

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> while building ecasound-2.7.1 I've noticed that 'configure' reports
> "
> readline includes: /usr/include/readline
> ",
> though it shouldn't - see below screen output of
> -I/mnt/sdb8/sergei/AFSWD_debug/20100618/readline-6.1/include
> component in "313 CPPFLAGS: ...". The wrong path is:

yes, the configure printout is misleading. Basicly it just tells which one
of the two default locations it used to find readline (/usr/include or
/usr/include/readline), but if readline was found somewhere else, it does
not report about this at all.

Oh well, I fixed this simply by removing the misleading summary line
from configure's output (just pushed to the git tree).

This email is sponsored by Sprint
Visit --
Ecasound-list mailing list