Re: [ecasound] 2.7.1 hang when calling 'ecasound [ -h | --help ]'

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2010 - 14:37:30 EEST

Excerpts from Philipp's message of 2010-07-09 12:32:01 +0200:
> It seems like ecasound doesn't quit properly after printing the help
> page, so no matter whether I call it without arguments, with -h or
> --help, it gets stuck and needs a SIGKILL.

Despite my lack of C++ knowledge I thought I have a look.
I suspected a missing
<< endl
in ecasound/ecasound.cpp line 639, but while it doesn't seem to hurt, it
doesn't help either. I'm curious what the problem is in this case.

Some additional, hopefully helpful, information:

Arch Linux x86_64, kernel
gcc 4.5.0
readline 6.1.002

"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan
This email is sponsored by Sprint
Visit --
Ecasound-list mailing list