Re: [ecasound] Feature suggestion: selectable processor affinity

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Mar 22 2010 - 11:40:27 EET

Hello Klaus!
   I'd think, if such an affinity switch would be considered, it might be an
option for the ecasoundrc.
   But isn't the cpu selection usually a feature of tools close to the OS? I
seem to remember that on sunos it's easily done. Just thinking aloud...
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval