[ecasound] lv2 support?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Mar 21 2010 - 20:42:50 EET

Good evening!
   I was wondering, if there are any plans to support lv2 in the near future.
I've just recently heard about a few plugins, that aren't available as LADSPA
and I've heard them in action and felt a greed to use them. :-)
   I'm still not completely sure about all the LV2 features, but I think in
general, they can be used in a similar way to LADSPA plugins.
   I think the LV2 standard is now rather stable and gets more acceptance
across several apps. So I was just wondering, if it might be considered. Kai,
what do you think about it? Would it be manageable, feasable?
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval