Re: [ecasound] Starting Position problem

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 13:28:18 EET

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, William Goldsmith wrote:

> I'm having an issue with the y: (starting position) parameter with v.
> 2.7.1 on Mac OS 10.5.7. I'm starting ecasound with this command:
> ecasound -i /audio/music/39328.mp3 -y:100 -o
> jack_multi,system:playback_1,system:playback_2

I think the problem is with JACK transport (global system-wide play
position) that ecasound follows by default.

So please try with "-G:jack,ecasound,notransport" option. With this,
ecasound will the JACK transport position completely. I think this will
solve your problem...

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval