Re: [ecasound] ecasound missing on use

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 19:07:27 EET

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010, Per Sjoholm wrote:

> Goto for download
> ecasound seem to be missing on
> I have sent an email to seul at

thanks a lot Per for mailing us (and seul) about this! I just send a mail
to seul folks as well, plus I put the following note on the Ecasound web
# 17.01.2010 - Main download site temporarily unavailable
Ecasound.s main download site is temporarily unavailable. Until the site
is back up, please use the mirror site instead.

One mirror site is at: