[ecasound] Strange configure error

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 11:13:40 EET

Hello all!
   I'm almost 100% sure, that this is not Ecasound's and its team's fault, but
still I better report it here first.
   I ran ./configure and was notified that some requirements were not met. Some
ac_nonexistent.h wasn't found. As the name suggests, it should't be. :-) The
problem was, that g++ couldn't be found. A Debian problem. But still shouldn't
./configure say: g++ not found.
   This was ecasound 2.7.0 and the system was a newly installed Debian Squeeze.
In the ecasound dependencies everything was taken from Debian archives.
   Thanks for reading on upto here. Sorry for rambling...
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
Ecasound-list mailing list