Re: [ecasound] replaygain with ecasound

From: Edoardo Pasca <edo.paskino@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 13:55:55 EET

Hallo Julien,

the answer is: in a frequency sense. In particular, I know what is the
cut of the filter at each frequency by means of a function.
For instance I know that at 100Hz it cuts -3dB and at 110Hz it cuts
2.5dB and so forth.

So I can provide what is the cut of the filter in the range 20-20000
Hz in steps of, say 100 Hz.

I hope I clarified my point

Thank you very much

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Julien Claassen <> wrote:
> Hello Edoardo!
>  I've worked with Ecasound for years and I've come to see a bit of it. :-0
> But I don't understand your problem description 100%.
>  How do you mean: The curve of the filter? In a time sese or in a sense,
> that describes the filter itself (like a special chracteristic of the
> filter)?
>  If you could point a bit for me, I might be able to help you.
>  Kindest regards
>        Julien
> --------
> Music was my first love and it will be my last (John Miles)
> ======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ========
> the Linux TextBased Studio guide
> ======= AND MY PERSONAL PAGES AT: =======

Crystal Reports now.