Re: [ecasound] replaygain with ecasound

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 13:11:14 EET

Hello Edoardo!
   I've worked with Ecasound for years and I've come to see a bit of it. :-0
But I don't understand your problem description 100%.
   How do you mean: The curve of the filter? In a time sese or in a sense, that
describes the filter itself (like a special chracteristic of the filter)?
   If you could point a bit for me, I might be able to help you.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Crystal Reports now.
Ecasound-list mailing list