Re: [ecasound] Getting back parameters from ecasound in the Ecasound Control Interface

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 21:49:48 EEST

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, peter clarke wrote:

> Is there any way to get back the results of audio analysis
> calculations from ecasound when using the 'ecasound control
> interface'?
> Specifically, I'm trying to normalize some audio files within a Python
> program. The only way I can find is this inelegant multistep

yep, this is possible and in fact this is how ecatools/ecanormalize.cpp is
implemented. You add "-ev", run through the file (with e.g. "run"), and
then read the second param of "-ev" which provides the result ("cop-select
1", "copp-select 2", "copp-get").

Crystal Reports now.
Ecasound-list mailing list