Re: [ecasound] Multitrack Recording via Control Interface

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 22:46:28 EEST

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, Markus Luttenberger wrote:

> Now I wanted to develop a small C++ user interface around it but my
> commands don't work. Either the program does nothing or it hangs. This
> is what I've got so far:

you already solved the actual problem, but for future reference, there are
a couple of tool/tricks available to debug ECI problems:

     - see e.g. ecasound(1) man page and for instance
- the "int-log-history" ECI command, inserted at an appropriate
   place can reveal what is going on
- more in the ECI programmer's guide:

Crystal Reports now.
Ecasound-list mailing list