[ecasound] Bug in audioloop

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 16:59:33 EEST

Hello Kai!
   I just discovered an error in ecasound. In version 2.6.0, as found on your
I get the following:
ecasound -i audioloop,bell.wav -o alsaplugin,0
[no sound, but it's running]

ecasound -i audioloop,./bell.wav -o alsaplugin,0
[I get sound]
   Do you know, why that might be?
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide