Re: [ecasound] schedule effects

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 00:58:25 EEST

   I'm only almost sure on the hub problem: A USB audio device needs some data
and for good realtime, reduced latency 6you need that data as quickly as
possible. A hub is a kind of bottle-neck, it has to distribute the bandwidth
of the full USB to more than one potential USB-device. It also needs some time
to transfer data. I don't know how much relevance these points have, but it
should be something around these lines.
   Sorry no help on the remaining problem.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide