Re: [ecasound] schedule effects

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 15:50:27 EEST

Hey Laurent!
   I don't know if it crept up somewhere: But did you try JACK yet? If you work
on Linux it should be no problem and JACK has prooved very reliably to me for
a long time now. You can do simple and very xcomplex and nasty things with it
and ecasound supports it very well.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Go to: