Re: [ecasound] initial OSC interface available

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 00:01:11 EEST

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Oliver Oli wrote:

> today's snapshot builds fine without liblo, but not with liblo from
> macports, although configure has no problem finding the lib.

oh nice. On Debian, liblo headers are installed to /usr/include/lo/ and
pkg-config gives cppflags of "-I/usr/include". So based on this, in the
code, I have to include the files with path "<lo/lo.h>".

Apparently the macports version installs the liblo headers directly under
/usr/include/ (e.g. /usr/include/lo.h)... right?

Ugh oh, this is just the kind of stuff pkg-config is supposed to solve. Oh
well. Hmm, I checked a few other apps that use liblo, and they would seem
to use the same approach as ecasound (e.g. dssi, jamin, rosegarden,
sooperlooper). I wonder whether these apps work with the macports version
of liblo.

> In file included from ecasound.cpp:47:
> ../libecasound/eca-osc.h:29:19: error: lo/lo.h: No such file or directory

I guess the first thing to check is that where lo.h is installed on
your machine, and continue from there.

Use priority code J9JMT32.
Ecasound-list mailing list