Re: [ecasound] Mixing operator

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 13:36:10 EEST

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Oliver Oli wrote:

> Late reply, but I think -chmap, -chorder or -chsequence is much better
> than -chselect. In ecasound the verb select has indeed a different
> meaning and I would not use it in that context too.

ok, you just convinced me chselect is a bad idea. After rereading the
manpage text for '-a', it would seem '-chselect' and '-a' can easily get

So I now changed the name to '-chorder'. That seemed acceptable to most
who commented. Changed code is already in the git repo...

This email is sponsored by: