[ecasound] ecasound-2.5.2 does not allow commas in input file name

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 00:23:19 EEST

I've noticed that ecasound-2.5.2 stops parsing input file at first comma,
i.e. given an

-i 'foo, bar.ext'

input it will consider only "foo" to be its input sound object.

I am too tired at the moment to verify through manual whether it's correct
or not.

"-i 'foo\, bar.ext'" is accepted and works as expected.

I haven't yet built 2.6.* versions to verify how it works with them.

This SF.net email is sponsored by: