Re: [ecasound] Bug saving to mp3

From: Carl Welch <carlwelchdesign@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 19:40:24 EET

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to build a server-side app that will take multiple mp3 and
mix them down to one single file. I was planning on using the php
version of ecasound, but noticed it was many years old. After finally
finding the newest version of ecasound, I was bummed to find there was
no way to build a php extension or shared object (not that I even know
how to do that) - I did notice that there was Rubyecasound. Now, I
have zero experience with ruby. Is there any tutorials on how to
implement that? or is there an easier way to do deal with ecasound on
the server-side?

Can anyone point me in the right direction? PLEASE?!?!

thank you, in advance.

Carl Welch