[ecasound] Denormal issues

From: Dominic Sacré <dominic.sacre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 03:52:40 EEST

I'm having what appear to be denormal issues using the built-in reverb
(-ete). When ecasound's input goes silent everything's fine for a few
seconds, after that the CPU usage goes through the roof.

Is this a known problem? I read that some denormal problems had been solved
years ago, but maybe not all of them?