[ecasound] mysteries of the -kx switch

From: francis keyes <fkeymo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 02:03:41 EEST

Hi All,

I know I'm posting a lot to this lately, forgive me...
I think this question will be a quick yes or no:
Suppose I am using ecasound in interactive mode and I have set up a signal
chain which has a controller controlling another controller with the -kx
option like this:
ctrl-add -kos:1,-70,30,0.070,.1 -kx -kos:4,0.1,1,0.5,0

Is it possible to get access to the second controller with a ctrl-select
command or something so that I can alter its parameters?
If I do a ctrl-list ecasound returns only one Sine Oscillator controller.