Re: [ecasound] JACK port naming

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Sun Sep 07 2008 - 11:40:16 EEST

   Not to my knowledge. But is it so important? If you create the chain-setup,
you'll always know which port is which. If youneed this for evil scripting,
you could still determine the port-numbers in your script. A bit more evil
still, yet possible.
   Sorry, I don't have an exact answer to your problem.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide