Re: [ecasound] strategy for RT commands that produce audio dropouts?

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 09:56:38 EEST

   You can use -km option to use your MIDI-keyboard controllers. Like this:
ecasound -c -i input -o output -ea:100 -km:1,0,100,1,1
   -ea is amplifier and then -km:
   Thus you take parameter 1 of -ea (ea only has one). You enable changes
between 0 and 100 (no sound, 100% volume), you use midi-controller 1 (the
modwheel), on midi-channel 1 (the first midi-channel).
   If you have a MIDI-keyboard this is the easiest and most intuitive way to
change controller parameters in realtime.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide