[ecasound] dcop and ecasound

From: Sean Edwards <cybersean3000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 23:42:37 EEST

I am trying to launch synchronized playback of sound files with MIDI program change events. So far, I am able to read MIDI events with kaseq. I found Kai's qtecasound, but that hasn't been developed past qt-2. Does anybody know of Other than Rosegarden and qtecasound, is there a QT app that can do this?