[ecasound] pyecasound not built

From: Oliver Oli <oliver.oli+0815@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 23:49:43 EEST

Do you know why pyecasound is not build, when building ecasound.
configure finds the python libraries and includes. I'm on os x.

When I try to use the python-only eci interface, I'm getting the
following error:

>>> from eci import ECI
>>> e = ECI()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "eci.py", line 38, in __init__
    self.e = apply(_pyeca.ECA_CONTROL_INTERFACE, args)
  File "ecacontrol.py", line 36, in __init__
  File "ecacontrol.py", line 154, in initialize
    if float(version[s+10:s+13])>=2.2:
ValueError: empty string for float()