[ecasound] Mono to centered stereo by default

From: Tomás Arribas <Tomas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 19:21:42 EEST

Is there a way that, by default, when I mix a mono file with a stereo
file, the mono file channel 1 copied to channel 2 automatically before
mixing, so the sound will be centered in the mix instead of

I know I can do it manually with -chcopy but I want to know if there's
a way to make it work that way by default, as I won't know when the
files are stereo or mono. Like, if file mode is detected as
"s16_le,1,44100" it will copy channel 1 to 2 automatically.