Re: [ecasound] 2.5.0 crashing X

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 00:42:54 EEST

Kai Vehmanen a écrit :
> ... I think there are two bugs triggered. First the "crashing X" bug,
> which I'm pretty sure is linked to signal handling. Then the glibc memory
> corruption warning comes from the "" LADSPA plugin (it'd be great
> if someone could prove me wrong, e.g. by removing temporarily and
> running the test again -- my glibc doesn't issue any warnings even if
> is installed but valgrind does report about it).
I don't know if what I previously reported about the glibc warnings is
concerned by this crashing X issue, but if I remove the file
from the LADSPA path I haven't got the glibc warning anymore when I quit
ecasound. But I also haven't got those warnings when I don't use any
ladspa plugins in my ecs script.

Best regards