Re: [ecasound] ecasound- audioloop doesn't work ?

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 16 2008 - 11:24:34 EEST

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> Is there the same kind of lazy coding in the latest prerelease version ?

yes, there are no changes to the loop device code. But of course, as
audioloop device _is_ supported, you don't get this weird result.

> Command line parsing should really be flawless, otherwise there is no
> way for end user to understand where his/her mistake is.

Patches are welcome.

I do agree with you -- we've been improving the parsing a lot during the
whole 2.4.x series (ecasound can now identify many common errors and
report them), but it's not perfect.