[ecasound] mix some.mp3 with my sough and output that to someother.mp3

From: Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 13:05:53 EEST

I wish to mix some.mp3 with my sough that I'm being recorded when I'm
lessoning some.mp3 and that together to save as to output file

Let me explain.
I start some.mp3 and lesson that song.
In the same time I sough this melodie.
I want to mix some.mp3 and my sough to someother.mp3.

How can I perform this task with ecasound? Can I?

Any advices will be appreciated!

Regards, Paul Csanyi