[ecasound] feature request: please allow alphanumeric names for loopback devices

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 22:46:56 EEST

Hello Kai, All,

ecasound allows chains to have alphanumeric names, and it is good, as least
to my taste, since intuitively I associate numbers with channels.

However, loopback devices can have only numbers as names at the moment.

I suggest to implement the same rules for loopback devices as for chains,
I think it will make complex command lines look more understandable and
intuitive.

Thanks,
  Sergei.