[ecasound] cascading LADSPA plugins with ecasound

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 15:29:14 EEST

Hello All,

ecasound manual gives an example of LADSPA plugin usage, however, if I am
not missing something, it's an example with a single plugin.

Suppose I have two LADSPA plugins with the following data inputs and outputs:

1) plugin_1:

in1_L, in1_R,
out1_1L, out1_2L, out1_1R, out1_2R

2) plugin_2:

in2_1L, in2_2L, in2_1R, in2_2R,
out2_L, out2_R.

The plugins are meant to be connected this way:

out1_1L -> in2_1L,
out1_2L -> in2_2L,
out1_1R -> in2_1R,
out1_2R -> in2_2R.

in1_L, in1_R are meant to be the two inputs (left, right) inputs of
the resulting cascaded plugin, out2_L, out2_R are meant to be the two
outputs (left, right) of the resulting cascaded plugin.

Is it possible to do such a thing with ecasound ?