Re: [ecasound] pre4 for 2.5.0

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 17:08:52 EEST

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Linux Media wrote:

> Either I don't know how to correctly use 'c-bypass', or it doesn't work...

I think you are looking for "c-muting". "c-bypass" toggles signal
processing bypass, i.e. when enabled, all of the chain operators are
skipped in the given chain. I updated the ecasound-iam(1) man page (the
description could have been clearer).

Sponsored by: Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
and boredom. Vote Now at
Ecasound-list mailing list