Re: [ecasound] pre3 for 2.5.0

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 13:50:21 EEST

Hello Kai!
   Bad BUG found in 2.4.7pre3. Consider this:
ecasound -c -a:1 -i 1.wav -a:2 2.ewf -a:all -o jack_alsa
source = 2.wav
offset = 30.0
   Tried it with -ea: after both chains, outputting to file, it only played
1.wav and then stopped.
   Same goes for more chains with other ewfs like this one (Only later in
time). This worked before.
   Just to be sure: I checked for existence of 2.wav tried the same with:
-a:2 playat,30,2.wav
   worked! Unfortunitely didn't check that with 2.4.7pre2, if it's helpful I'll
do so.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Sponsored by: Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
and boredom. Vote Now at
Ecasound-list mailing list