Re: [ecasound] pre3 for 2.5.0

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 11:34:00 EEST

Hello Kai!
   Happy news: I don't know when it happened exactly: But now my LinuxSampler
doesn't crash anymore when ecasound stops recording from it.
   I'll try the chainsetup (You know chains muted when too many chains are
there with .ewf and -ea) next.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Sponsored by: Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
and boredom. Vote Now at
Ecasound-list mailing list