Re: [ecasound] preparing for release: 2.4.7pre1_2.5.0

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 09:47:33 EEST

Hi Rocco!
   Try something like:
ecasound -i file.wav -y:17 -o jack_alsa -G:jack,ecasound,notransport
   The -y didn't work for me with jack, I think because of the time
synchronisation. Only with -G and setting notransport did I get my result.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Sponsored by: Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
and boredom. Vote Now at
Ecasound-list mailing list