[ecasound] Ecasound jack_auto woes

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 10:28:34 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I had this for a while now. Ecasound's jack_auto doesn't work anymore. It is
very strange at least. Consider the following:
ecasound -c -i jack_auto,LinuxSampler -o test.wav
   All it does is connect to the first input from my soundcard, which is the
microphone. I made sure I spelled LinuxSampler correctly and I tried other
   I use ecasound- from the git tree. Can anyone help here, does
anyone know anything about it?
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide

Use priority code J8TL2D2.